Warriors Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Branch- READ THIS FIRST

Go down

High Branch- READ THIS FIRST Empty High Branch- READ THIS FIRST

Post  Mistystar Sun May 31, 2009 10:38 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the High Branch for a cat meeting."

"My name is Mistystar, leader of Moonclan. The other leaders, Thistlestar of Brushclan, Dawnstar of Featherclan, and Halfstar of Silverclan, would like to speak to you."

"Thank you, Mistystar." Halfstar yowls. "We have come to tell you that we need extra paws in our clans. We must gather warriors if we are to survive!"

"Our clans are sick, and many have died... The path here is rough, but it has it's own rewards. We ask you, to please join us!" Thistlestar mews.

"I, Dawnstar, do call upon my warrior answers to tell you that you will not be alone here."

"As leaders, we have had much difficulty, forgetting our prides and dignities, to ask you to join us."

Medicine, apprentice or kit: (make sure there's a willing queen to take you in if you choose kit or that there's an open medicine cat spot)
Your warrior name: (only the first part the second will be chosen for you. ex. Runningkit, Whiskerkit, etc.)
Your Looks:
Your Clan:

(before you are accepted you must learn the WARRIOR CODE, (the rules) Look in the Warrior Code section)
Mistystar
Mistystar
Leader
Leader

https://warriorsroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum